Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Can't wait for Runningman Ep. 179!

Hey, guys!!!
Back with Sonya here~~
Really really loooooooooooooong time i did not update my blog~
Sorry guys~
But, i just update my instagram recently.. 
You can check my instagram account and don't forget to follow me..
^ ^

Check my Instagram here~ ^ ^
 It's really long time i don't post about my lovely reality game show..
RUNNING MAN!!

These are the preview photos about Runningman Ep. 179~
It's about cooking competition! LOL

Let's check it out~
I'll make the review if I already watched this episode guys!

Jihyo teamed up with Lee Dong Wook~ Her close friend~

Haha teamed up with Sungkyu from Infinite's
Kwangsoo teamed up with John Park *again* LOL
The Fool Brothers
 



Sparta Kooks! trying to ambush the chickens and catch them~ LOL

Cute Mongji~ X3


What is that?? LOL


This is Monday Couple moment! Love them!! ^ ^
JH: Gary, Where are you?
G: Where do you think I am? In your heart ! Silly
JH: Who is your partner?
G: Why? Are you getting jealous if it happens to be a girl? You partner?
JH: He's here with me
G: Is he good looking?
JH: Yes
G: Can I talk to him?
JH: Why?
G: I need to talk with him about what you like and what you dislike
JH: He knows as much as you know about me
G: There's no one who knows you as I do
.....YOU WENT AGAIN TO THE CLUB LAST WEEK?!
(Ep 179 gifs cr dontwalkrun)
This is the link for Runningman Ep. 179,
You can watch it here~
(video credits to http://www.kshownow.net/,

Thank you guys for reading my post~
Hope u enjoy the pictures and video..
See you guys in the next post in my blog!

~ Love, Sonya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment