Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Could I get rid of this clumsy behave??

Hi everyone!!
It's Sonya here!

I'm really mad of my clumsy behave!
It's really annoyed me and the other person around me..
(▰˘︹˘▰)



Are you a clumsy person too?
If you are, maybe you can feel what i feel now..

It's getting more annoying when some people with same imperfection (all people not perfect, right?)
judge what you do with your clumsiness..

I know that my clumsiness level is already as high as the sky..
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
But, what can you do if it's always happen to you even you can't remember why all the things happened??

I am an imperfection person..
Clumsy one..
But, it doesn't mean i always ruin everything i do whenever i try to do something..
I can do the best i can..
But, sometimes a small or maybe a huge incident will come to us even we have tried our best!
It just like spilled a drop of ink to milk..
(our nice work dirt by a little incident, and everything turn out worse)




In my opinion, clumsy just like "an illness"..
ヘ(゜◇、゜)ノ

It can't be predict when and how it will come..
But, when it is come.. It may cause many desease around us!
We just like amnesia suddenly, and forgot how something happened (something bad and suddenly happened usually such us forget something important, or maybe missing something important) even how hard we try to recall the memories..


When it is come (the clumsiness), usually people will jugde us, angry, and blame us..
We just can take a breath or blame ourselves, or maybe even cry in the corner of our room..


What can we do?
<(¬_¬<)


The thing / incident already happened and we can't turn back the time as we want..
We just need to do an introspection to ourselves..
Try to do better in the future and learn from the bad thing to make it better next time..
Or maybe me need to prevent the thing/incident to not come anymore..

I think many people have this little clumsy side of theirselves..
So, i just wanna share my experience of my clumsiness..



To be honest, i am reaaally reaaaly clumsy person..
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

I have experience many acute syndrome of clumsiness..
Something it happened when we are too confidence in many thing..
We too believe that it will not happened or some other thought, but at the end it just happened to us anf make us regret..

I forgot things easily, missing (make it dissappear) something easily, can't do anything perfect like a fool, bump my foot to the chairs and many others..

I shall change it!!
(⁎ ✪͡ ◡͐✪͡ ⁎)ノ”

I don't wan't to troublesome the other and myself anymore..
I always feel regret to what i have done (even i can't remember well what i have done).


Guys, let's do better for us and for the people we love..
We must focus and never experience the bad thing cause by our clumsiness anymore..
(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)(˘⌣˘ C)

Okay.. 
This is the end of my post today..
Thanks for reading my post guys!
I hope you get the benefit of this post!!


If you are clumsy too.. You can share your story by giving me your comment!!
Love you, guys!! 

Let's improve ourselves!!
Yeiy!!



~ Love, Sonya  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment