Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Thursday 12 September 2013

(Should check this out!) My Story~ My Change~ My Life~ ^ ^

Hey, guys~
Back with Lovely Sonya here~

Today, I'm back to share you one of my stories~~ ^ ^
I'm really gonna make you shock today~
Hahaha

Q : Why?
A : Cuz, I'll reveal my old photos to you~

You must be shock at first when you see my photos~
Even, I'm really shock and speechless, and I'm laughing when I found these photos~

Okay, This is me in 2013~

 In 2012~   

 Hahaha, Now I'm gonna show you how bad is it when I was in Senior High School Grade 1~

Let's check it out~
(*Don't shock guys~ Prepare your heart and oxygen tube(?) first before you see it~ LOL)

How was it?? I was shocked! First time I see it for several years~ LOL

My Tomboy Side~ I'm really such a boy at that time~
Am I handsome? Hahaha
What about you guys? Are you shocked now??

When I showed this to my college friends...
They shocked and didn't believe these was me~
Hahaha, they said it was a different person..
LOL. No doubt my old friends didn't recognize me when they meet me~

Hahaha, when I was at first grade at SHS..
I'm really fat and had many pimples on my face~
Dunno why I was so confident at that time..
Hahaha, I think the 'confident' word is really suitable for me~
I wasn't shy at all~

And, when I was at second grade, I became more tomboy...
I wore boyish style clothes and cut my hair ike a boy~
It goes until my third grade~
But, I really like that style...
Hahaha

By the time, I graduated from SHS..
I started to not cut my hair anymore and decided to grow my hair longer..
And, I majored in Secretary at college, I thought it's so important to have such a beauty appearance~
(*I care about beauty already when I'm second grade of SHS~)
When I was young, I already like fashion, make up, and hair styling~

I think when I was at First grade of SHS, I'm not care about my apprearance yet..
Cuz, my father just passed away that year,
and my family just too busy to focus at my father when he sick~

So, when my family already adapt with our new life (*without my father)...
We started to care about ourself, and I started to using acne medicine regulary...
I'm really happy that all of my pimples already dissapear from my face..
(*actually, it'll appear when I'm in my woman's period now...
But, not as many as the first grade one, it's just a little~)

When time goes by, my body started to change too..
From a girl into a woman maybe~
Hahahaha, I still fat but not as fat as that time..
I grow higher~

These are my changes...
This is the ugliest me ever~ LOL

Mom's favorite photo of me~ ^ ^








If you see clearly, my left and right eye's size is not same~
The left one is smaller than the other one~ ^ ^"





This is my photo without edit and with thin makeup~
And you can see my recently appearance here and at my other posts~

My hair grow longer by the time~ Hahaha
How about it, I changed a lot right?~~
I hope all of you not shy about your appearance..
Just like me, nobody is ugly~
We will grow beautifully if we care and love ourself more~

And, one tips!! ^ ^
We will grow more beautifull when we fallin in love..
Maybe it's the reason I changed myself a lot~
Hahaha

Thanks for reading my story~
I hope you like it and it could give you inspiration~
Don't forget to subscribe and comment guys~

See you in the next posts~ ^ ^//

~ Love, Sonya ~





No comments:

Post a Comment