Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Monday 9 September 2013

(Updated!) One of my story (Straw Curling Tutorial)~ XD

 
Hi guys!! Back with Sonya here~ ^ ^
I wanna tell you my story~

I really like wavy hair.. So, I like to curl my hair..
And, recently I just found a hair curling tutorials without using a curling iron...
It is just by using straws and water (Yes, the one u use it to drink~ That straw~ LOL)...
I made it before I sleep and JJAANN!!

These are the result photos~ ^ ^
It's like using a curling iron, isn't it?




How was my hair? It's pretty right? ^ ^

Pro : With using straws, it won't make your hair becomes dry or damage cuz of the curling iron effect..
Con : But, it need a longer time to keep it rolled until it really formed a great curl~ ^ ^
So, when you really have a short time, you may choose the curling iron..

Watch this tutorial~
I learn it from her...
She's really great and I really like her hair ^ ^...
Her tutorial is easy to learn..

Check it out!! ^ ^

How about it??
It's so much easy, right??
If you already try it, tell me and subscribe it, OK?

By the way, I think I must go on diet!!!!!!
I'm really overweight now~
Wish me luck, guys~
Maybe, I'll try Obsessive Corbuzier's Diet (OCD)~
It's kinda popular nowadays..
Hahahaha, if I succeeded with this diet, I'll share it for you, guys..
You can find it at search engine if you want to know it!!
I wish I really can diet well, until I got the ideal body weight!! Amen. ^ ^

Okay, thanks for reading guys!!
See you in the next posts~

~ Love, Sonya ~



No comments:

Post a Comment