Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Saturday 7 September 2013

(Preview) Runningman Episode 162 ~ King of Idols ~

Hey guys..
I'm back to share you an preview of Runningman Ep. 162..
I'll aired next week..
Hahaha, really can't wait any longer..
I'm curious to death about it, I guess it'll excited~
Yeiiiy!! ^ ^

Here are the photos I got related to the episode.. ^ ^
Let's see it..




Jihyo & Beast (She must be very happy ~ ^ ^)

Jongkook & Sistar (Jongkook's butt!! khkh)

Gary and A-Pink~ (This position again. LOL)

Kwangsoo & M-Blaq

Haroro with Infinite~

Sukjin with 2 PM

The last, Our Nation's MC, Jaesuk with Girls Day

Here are some photos about the games...







I really anticipate this episodes!!
How about you?
Hahaha, Thank you for viewing it.. ^ ^

~ Love,  Sonya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment