Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Thursday 5 September 2013

My Little Story Yesterday~ ^ ^

Yeiiiyy!! Back with Sonya in my little blog..
How about the Runningman Episode 161??
Have you watch it after my review? Hahaha

I'm forgot to link where you can watch it yesterday~
Now, you can check it in the last post, i've updated it.. ^ ^"

Having fun together my best friends!! ^ ^
First, I'm gonna tell my stories about yesterday~
I went to the mall with my college friends, Devinna, Wiria, and Nikki..
It's about 5 p.m, we went there before we started college that day..
Frankly, we must attend the second class that start at 6.30 p.m,
cuz we no need to attend the first class...

When we enough hanged out and wanted to back to campus...
Unfortunately, it's rain very heavily!! And then...
We skipped the first class, so we just back to the mall and continued hang out there..
I'm really want this dress~ TT TT
but, it's quiet expensive~~
Really, it's a funny experience, we hanged out in the mall with our major's uniform while the other student are studying at the campus~ LOL


When the time already close to the third class time, it is still rain heavily...
But, we decided to go back to campus desperately~
And the result is, we arrived at campus and soaked by the rain..
Hahahaha, I went to the toilet and twisted my tops to make it more light...
(it's felt heavy and wet cuz the rain. LOL)


But, someone got soaked the worst is Nikki, she really unlucky that day..
She didn't even bring a rain coat (we're using three motorcycles), while the three of us have it.. LOL
She changes her uniform with a T-shirt she just bought to banish the rain, so the tops not soaked..
 But, after she changed into the uniform, it became wet too cuz of something underneath already wet~ 
( ̄ー ̄)

That's the story~ Lot of funny experience!!
HAHAHA  
That's all about the story..
Keep read my next post, guys...
I'll share many moments, and stories of my life for you~

 (*^ワ^*)



From Left :
Me (The pretty, Sonya ^ ^. LOL), Nikki,
Wiria, & the last Devinna~
Thax, guys!! (๑・ω-)Love you all ~
 Thanks for the viewers..
See you in the next post!! ^ ^

 ~ Love, Sonya ~


No comments:

Post a Comment