Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Monday 23 September 2013

I'm gonna off temporary~

Hey guys~
I just would like to tell you I'm gonna off temporary
until I don't know when I'll share you something again~

But, I promise I'll back the other time and give you my other story~
^ ^

And, for "365 days of reasons why I like U"..
I will stop from today on~
Of course I have my reason why i stopped it..
I do stop this difficultly too~
I'm sorry to all of you that already follow this topic from my start until now..
But, I'll not update these anymore...
*maybe my mind will change if I want to do it again~

I broke my friendship with something called "Love"..
Now, I'm gonna erase it little by little and
stop to think about him anymore..








I hope you guys always support me for the best~

Thanks for reading..
I hope you will be waiting for my next story~
Don't forget about me, guys~
See you next time~ ^ ^

~ With Love, Sonya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment