Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Saturday 7 September 2013

A feeling of this Saturday~

Hey guys!
 I'm really happy...
Cuz I have got an e-mail from one my blog readers~

Actually I already know who is she..
She is my lovely cousin~ LOL
Thanks for you that already given your time to read my blog even you are very busy recently..
Love you  (*^3^)/~☆

Hahaha, for all of my readers...
You may also send me an e-mail or comments if you want to ask/tell me something like my cousin did ..
I'll try my best to reply you as soon as possible~
Thanks for all of you that spend your time to read my stories...
^ ^ The viewers already reach out of 800 persons!! Thanks a lot guys..

I'm gonna tell you my feeling today...
I'm happy that my brother already got a job and someone he likes is having same feeling for him (I guess)~~
(His progress is really fast, not like my story.. *sob.. sob..)
So, congratulations, Oppa!! LOL


Now, I'm facing confusing feelings~
My heart say that I like him..
But, I'm really having a hard time that always hit me that he didn't~
What the true feeling is?
I'm gonna crazy I think..
I don't wanna be his burden..
I always want him the best..
If he really don't have the same feeling as mine..
I hope he can keep his distance~
Cuz, when he comes closer to my life's circle, 
I can't hold myself to love him,
 And I think I'll stick to him for my rest of life..
If he don't come to my circle, I'll let him go with others..
And wish for his best...
So, what will my heart choose?
It depend on his decision too...

Wish me luck, guys!!
Thanks for read
ing...

~ Love, Sonya ~


No comments:

Post a Comment