Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Having Fun With Lovely Friends at Pantai Pasir Panjang~ ^ ^

Hey guys~
Today I'm just gonna share my travelling story with my friends
 at Pasir Panjang Beach, Singkawang (4 May 2014)

Let's check it out! ^ ^








If you look carefully..
you will see someone was trying to get something from us~~

Here is he!! He (our friend actually) is the swiper~ LOL


Click read more~ for the complete photos~ ^ ^




Eeh?! What? No me??

"Hey!! I'm comiiiiiiiiing~~!" ^ ^

Peek a Boo~ Here I am~~ ^ ^






The scenery is really beautiful here~
Me : "maybe, bcuz of me in the photo?!"
*Readers : gonna vomit right now~*
LOL o(〃^▽^〃)o



This is like a family photo~ Hahaha (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤


ASM girls~


Peacee~~


Damn my thigh!! o(≧∇≦o)


Whatchu lookin at?? (ꐦ ´͈ ᗨ `͈ )







This is "SKSD"~
Remember! Not SNSD~ ꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ



Horaaaaay!! \(^▽^)/


ASM Family~
(with one of our lecturer, Mr. Maran <the middle white>)




We were really having fun with taking photos~ LOL

Thanks for reading this post guys!!
Hope u also have a nice trip like we did~

Have fun and see you in the next posts~
Ba-Bye!! ^ ^

~ Love, Sonya  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment