Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Runningman is DAEBAKK!! XD

I'm back with my new post~
xixixi ^ ^

This time i will tell you about my lovely programs~
One of those is RUNNING MAN!! khkhkh
i really enjoy this program, and if u still dunno about it, quickly seacrh for it!!

Runningman is a korean variety show that show many awesome games and stories~
It's very funny and interesting!! HAHAHA
The members of Runningman are  Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary, Kim Jong Kook, Ha Ha, Song Ji Hyo, and Lee Kwang Soo~~
There are former members too, such as Song Joongki and Lizzy (Orange Caramel)~
Sometimes there are some guests included~

I already enjoy all the episodes for 2 years~ i really suggest u to watch this~
I'm sure it's really funny and can relieved u from stress!
Hahaha

Watch it for sure, guys~




No comments:

Post a Comment