Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Thursday 29 August 2013

Won the Cooking Competition~~ Hooray!

Hahaha, i'm back~
i'll tell u about my experience, i won a cooking competition at my college!!
Yeeiiiy!! Yoohooo~  (☆^O^☆)

(The 2 left, from Language Major & me at right one)

The competition is about fried rice~ it's held to make a good relationship between our majors~
(I'm at Secretary Major - it's held between Secretary & Management major with Language Major at Widya Dharma, Pontianak, dunno Pontianak? It's West Borneo, Indonesia. LOL)
It held on April 26, 2013

 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
We really having fun within the time~
We are a group of 4 : Me, Devinna, Wiria, and Nikki...
I didn't expect we will win that time~
Luckily we won it! hahaha
I dun have many photos of the competition, but i take some photos from our college website's article, from the Language Major's article~ 
Sadly, our major didn't post any article about it~
So, i just post it in my blog~ Hahaha

Okay, this is my group's creation~
(Pineapple Curry Fried Rice - by Sonya & Friends)

The other 2nd prize and 3rd place from Language Major


 I really like cooking~ i'm having fun with my friends that day~
Before it started, my friends told me that we forgot to bring the garlic!

Hahaha! I'm really panic, cuz i't our main seasoning and i forgot to distribute who bring the garlic on my group~
Luckily, my friends told me that there still a shop that sell it..
(That time was about 6.45 pm, 15 minutes before the competition start. LOL)
So, they went to buy it, lucky they didn't miss the start time or we'll disqualified! (maybe)~

When it's started, we started to move as i told them to do~
There are three judges, two are chefs from Hotel Aston, and the last are our college's Principle~

It's done for about an hour..
Now, the time to be judge by the judges~~ HOHOHO
(This is the tense time~)
We waited at our place, when my principle ate ours, he lifted up his thumb!!
We were very happy~
When it was done~
The time for telling who was the winner!!
And~~~~ Our group's number (Lucky number #3, Wiria said ^ ^) called out for the first prize!!
Yeiiiy!!  \(^▽^@)ノ 
It's really LUCKY!! ^ ^

We got Rp 300.000,-(about $30), it's not that much~
But, we got an experience that won't change and really precious for us~
So, we divided the money among us~ LOL

That's all about this post, guys~
Do u ever attend a competition like this too?
I hope my experience will give u spirit to attend such event!! hahaha
FIGHTING!! (ノ>▽<。)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment