Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Saturday 23 November 2013

(11-11-13) I Hope You'll be My First and Last~ ♡。゚.(*♡´‿` 人´‿` ♡*)゚♡ °・

Hey, guys!!
Back with me, Sonya here in my little blog~

Today, I'm gonna tell you my love story..
I'm really happy that I got a really care and nice boyfriend~ ^ ^
Let's call him CHK~ LOL!
*if he read this, he will laugh happily to death.. hahahaha


Okay, let's start~

Firstly, we met on 13 October 2013~
That was the first time we met and talk to each other..
Yeah, maybe some of you will think "why it's so fast after that time,
and we decided to dating already?"
Yeah, actually I still thinking about it too~
But, I think our meeting just like a fate planned by God..
*Thanks, God~ ♡^▽^♡

Our first meeting is when we trip to Tikalong waterfall together~
you can check the story here~
But, I didn't write our story together there.. ^ ^

I think his mom & the family already planned to made us meet at that time..
actually, he didn't planned to join the trip with us~
(*me too, I'm not planning to join my mom at the trip.. but, I changed my mind and go there..
If, two of us did not go there, we will never meet and know each other until today.. ^ ^)

He just joined his family's car and planned to stop at a place called Sungai Pinyuh~
But, when they passed Sungai Pinyuh,
his uncle didn't stop and drop him there..
They just continued~
And he realized that they already passed the road..
He asked his family why they didn't drop him at Sungai Pinyuh..
His uncle just asked him to join our trip to Tikalong..
And he only can agreed what his uncle said~
(*better than he dropped at the road and walk like a beggar.. LOL)

When we arrived at Tikalong, we still didn't meet..
But, when I was swimming there,
I already saw him, and still asking "who he is?" in my mind~
And he still didn't realize that I joinned their trip there..
Hahahaha (๑>ᴗ<๑)
He just realized that I was there when me and my mom
were walking to find the public rest room to change our clothes with the dry one.. ^ ^

He realized me *still at his car* and asked "who is the girl??" to his aunty~
His aunty said that I'am the daughter of his uncle's friend (my mom~)...

Then, we started to continue our trip to St. Mary Cave..
At St. Mary Cave, it's the first time he took my photo secretly~

This is the evidence! LOL
He took it from the side~
After that, we continued our trip to Sui Pinyuh and then Peniti~
We ate dinner at Peniti..
This was the first time we ever talk together..
B'cuz, he sat beside me~
LOL *still very funny if I recalled the memories~
We really talked a lot that time..
And, before we went home with different car,
he ask my number...
*OMG, and I just gave him easily~ LOL
I'm not the type who give my number easily to other people..
But, maybe I'm comfort with him, he really is a polite and nice man honestly~

Then, we went home..
He didn't text me after we got home..

But, the day after that..
At the morning..
He really did text me!
*little shock~
He really the most honest person I ever met...
He said he want to know me more~
That day, we really texted a lot~
We really found many similar things from ourself~
*Maybe cuz of that we could be really close..
It's just like we already met and knew each other for a long time ago~ really!

That time, he said he will back to his work at Malang the day after tommorow~
So, he asked me to date with him the next day before he go back to Malang..
*and... 
I just agreed with him... LOL



The next day, we go on date..
Many funny moments happened at the day..
The first day we go on date, I was asked to introduce myself to his family~
It's not his plan, but his mom's plan~
*his family is warm and i love them! ^ ^
After we went to his family's houses *yes, not just 1 house*..
We went to the mall to watch movie~
At that time, we watch Incidious 2~
*He said it's his first time watching horror movie in the cinema! LOL*
The memorable tickets~~ Hahaha ^ ^
I think that day was over too fast~
The day after that he went back to Malang...
But, we always keep contacting each other till now..

A month after we knew each other..
He asked me to be his girlfriend..
And I say........... Yes~
And we become a couple at exactly 11-11-13!! Yeay! (>^_^)><(^o^<)
But, there is a mistake of the date we became a couple~
What is that?
(Actually, he wanted to ask me to be his at 12-11-13...LOL)
But, he saw I changed my status at Facebook at 11-11-13~
*actually, I just changed it without knowing he would ask me tommorow~*
So, he said it at the day I changed my status~
It's seems like my wish granted by him~ Hahaha
♡(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)♡

And, today is his birthday!
I would like to say this to him~
*I know he would read this*

"Lovely, I want to give u this present..
The story we first time met until now we already became a couple..
Thanks for the support and love u gave me all the time...
Thanks for funny moments u gave me~
Thanks for understanding me~
Thanks for the care u gave~
(/^-^(^ ^*)/
I hope this birthday will be the special birthday for U~
I hope Father will always bless u and give u the bestest~
And I hope our love will last forever until we became grandpa & grandma~

I LOVE U, LOVELY~
 (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)"

I hope this will be the special gift for u~

Guys, thank you for reading~
I hope u like my story~
^ ^

Keep following my posts!
See you in the next update!
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


~ Love, Sonya  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment