Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Saturday 23 November 2013

Happy Saturday~ ^ ^

 Hey Guys!!
Back with Sonya here after a loooong break~
^ ^
Today is 23th November 2013...
And it's a special day cuz it's my lovely birthday~
Happy Birthday Lovely~
I hope God will grant all ur wishes~
Wish u the bestest, honey~
(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)

Today, I'm just gonna share some pics of me~ 
Check it out! ^ ^

My Boss ( I call her Ie-ie) gave me "Cha Mie"~
She cook it herself and It's so YUMMYY!! ^ ^
Thank you, Ie-ie~ (*´▽`*)

Do you wanna?? ^ ^





wanna try it?

I'm not gonna give u~ LOL * kidding
Let's try it~


open ur mouth~ aaaaaa~~

Try this~

How was the taste?
Hmmm~ It's so.........


YUMMY!!! (●♡∀♡)

THE POWER OF CHA MIE!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE IT!






really love it~
so cute, right?
This is my kissy lips mug~
Thank you for viewing this post!
Wait for the others post of me, guys~ ^ ^

~ Love, Sonya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment