Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Saturday 2 November 2013

My Little 19th Birthday~ ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

Hey guys!!
Back with Sonya here~

LOL, I'm using new app to edit this! ^ ^


Yesterday was my 19th birthday!
Yeiiiy!
I was really happy because my friends celebrate my birthday at class and give me surprise!!
Really touched by them~~ hahaha

u all so much, guys!! ^ ^

Actually, I was too happy,
 I just closed my eyes and I forgot to make a wish at first~ LOL




















Okay, now focus~ ^ ^

Make a wish~


And theeeen~~ Blow it! ^ ^

I don't believe that I already nineteen!!
* this is the last teen, it means that I am a teenager for the last year~  (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
OMG, I remember few days ago I still in my mom's hug~
LOL, now I'll be more mature~

Thanks for my lovely family, someone special, and all of my friends..
I think this birthday will be an unforgetable memories in my life~

I'm so grateful that at the midnight I already got birthday song from someone special!! ^ ^
Then, I got red eggs *chinese tradition to celebrate birthday* from mommy~
I got presents from my friends!!
They really know what I like the most! ^ ^

Here is it~






I really like doing nail arts!! Thanks my friend, I really love this!! ^ ^
From my lovely officemate (?)~ ^ ^







And~~ I got what I really want!!!!
Thank you so much for Devinna, my lovely friend!! ^ ^
She really know me so much! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆  
I really love this NAKED eyeshadows pallete from Urban Decay~
Actually I plan to buy it before~ hahaha



Really reaaallly LOVE IT!!!! YEIIYYY!!

I would like to say thank you so much to all your love to me guys!!
I'm really really reaaaally happy!!

Thanks for the presents and all of the wishes!
I'll use them *presents well, very very well!!
And, I hope all of the wishes will come true~ ^ ^
AMEN~

LOL, thanks for reading guys!
See you in the next posts!!

❣◕ ‿ ◕❣

~ Love, Sonya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment