Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Monday 25 November 2013

The Power of Makeup!!~

Hey guys!
Back with Sonya here~

As I promised you, I'll reveal my bare face & after makeup face~
Okay, let's see it!

TADAAAAA!!! o.O



It's very different, right?
I think so~

Nowadays, I really like to try some kind of makeups..
I try to put makeup to my friend too~

Here is the photos~~

Thanks to the model (Erna Sandra) & her sister, Elissa...
Having fun time with u, girls~




I love makeup very much!!
It can make someone becomes more confident without doing any surgery~

And, I hope I can become an expert of it!
Hahaha

U can also try it, guys!
Good luck~ ^ ^

Thank you for viewing this post~
See u in the next update!
ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

~ Love, Sonya ~

1 comment:

  1. Easton Bell Electrical are your Melbourne based electricians, and it is our priority that
    we provide you with a friendly and courteous service while being professional and well presented.
    We pride ourselves on being on time and discussing with you what work suits you best. And best of all, We Clean

    Up!St Kilda Electrician

    ReplyDelete