Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Saturday 5 April 2014

Handmade product~ Cute Hairclip!! ♥~(‘▽^人)

Hi guys!!
It's really really long time since my last post~
Hahaha

In this post, I'm very excited to introduce you my handmade hairclip!

Tadaaaa!!!!
Pretty, isn't it? (★^O^★)

The other side view~


It is very cute right?
I will sell it only about Rp 10.000,- 
(It's quiet cheap~ If you find in the shop maybe it will cost more than that)

This is self homemade by me~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I made this because I think many girls and young lady like to wear hair accessories,
and make your appearance become more cute and girly~
Cute hair accessories is very popular in Asian movies or drama
that maybe some of you ever seen it in the TV..
~(^◇^)/

You can wear this for everyday routines, even when you hang out with your bff~
And maybee.... when you dating with your boyfie..
I think, you will looks like very feminine in his eyes~

It's available in many colour (most of them is pastel colour) such as :
- Baby pink
- Hot Pink
- Baby Tosca
- Light Green
- Dark Green
- Sky Blue
- Dark Blue
- Cream Orange

I also make many other hair accessories and will post it in the other post of my blog~
So, don't forget to check it out, guys! ੯ूᵕ̤ू U॒॒॒॒॒୭ℒℴѵℯ 

If you want to order, please contact my email~ ^ ^


This is how it looks when you wear it on your hair
 from the back side~


This one is Baby Tosca colour~





You can wear it anywhere you want~



Me with my cute flower hairclips~


I like it~~ I think it's so girly cute~ ✿♥‿♥✿


Thanks to my model for this hair clip : Devinna! ( ˘ ³˘)







Don't forget to follow my other posts~





















Thank you guys for reading my post~
I hope you like it~
And wish me luck for my new business guys!!
〜٩(^▿^)۶〜

I hope many people will like and buy it!
By the way, I'm in my mid semester exam now~
Please wish me the best for my exam~

See you in the next post!! (⁎ ✪͡ ◡͐✪͡ ⁎)ノ”

~ Love, Sonya  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment