Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Saturday 12 April 2014

(Updated) It's our 5th monthversary!! ( ⋆•ิ ᴈ-ิ(ᵕ❥ ᵕ⁎ ॢ)

Hi guys!
Back with Sonya here!
 Today I'm gonna talk about my love life~

I don't believe that the time passed very fast..
It's already the 5th month we are dating..
All the time, I feel blessed and I fall for him more day by day~


 Every I recalled our memories I just can smile and thank God..
B'cuz He gave me and met me with someone I really never imagine before..
Someone like prince (?) or king (cuz he is wise I think, LOL) or more like a really really dreamed husband by many girls in this world~


I don't know how to describe you well~
Maybe, You are like the lighter in my life that open up my way in the darkness..
You are like the rope that tied me and gonna pull me up when I fall down..
You are like the alarm in my cell phone that wake me up in the morning..
You are like my dad who always take care of me..
And You are not only my friend,
But You are my lover who always be my side...
when I need You and cheer me up when I'm in bad mood..
 And one more, You are like a clown who always make me laugh crazily!! LOL (˘▼˘>ԅ( ˘⌣ƪ)
(He ~> my boyfie said, "What? I'm like a clown??" 
Hellloooo~~ *okay, this one is my word*)


 You always be patient when I'm goin crazily hate you, and then love you again..
(This is my secret, I can easily change my condition very extreme~ LOL *sounds like crazy rite?!)
(He read it and ask me to write this : "Yes, it's sounds crazy~" lol)
Thanks, You always support me like a cheerleader..
Those are why I became more love you by the time.. 
You always done something that almost noone can do it for me..

I dunno since when you already become the one who is really important to me..
that I don't wanna lost you someday~
All I hope is we can be such a cute old couple that walk together while folding their hand together~
Can you grant it for me?
(He said "Yes!" ^ ^)
 (✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

I hope nothing can change our love and we'll tied up by destiny to be one..
Thanks to you for all You teach me, give me, for your care, and may others..
I will try my best to be the best girlfriend ever, even I'm not a perfect girl,
but at least I'll try to always be your side, support you, care with you and make you happy~
I'll be someone you can rely on when you down..
And I'll lend my shoulder for you to hold when you need me..
I don't wish for a perfect love or materials such other,
I just need you to fulfill my whole world and makes my dreams come true..
Happy 5th monthversary for us, Lovely ~ (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)(˘⌣˘ C)

He already read it..
He was really anxious when I said I gave him an email about my blog update..
And I asked him to read it in free time when he arrived at his dorm..
He read it directly after that, he even try to translate it in Indonesian by searching in dictionary.. LOL
Then, when we are phone calling at the night, He read it for me row by row..
And give me his reaction to this..
Hahaha, it's so funny that He gave me any comment for every row he read, even every word~
And He correct me that I have any typo in this post, that He can't find the typo word in the dictionary..
*of course you can't find it, LOL*
Over all, He really touched when read this, and He also comment below~
I'm really happy that at least I can give him this post..
To me, every single of my post at this blog is like a life diary note..
So, I can still read this in my old time..
I think all of the post will be the sweet memories that I can always recalled it whenever and wherever I want..
Thanks, Lovely, you will be the sweetest thing that fill my world.. ^ ^

 
I would like to Thanks God 
and thanks for all of readers that read my post today~
Don't forget to read my other upcoming posts..
I wish you guys wish me luck for my love~ (●♡∀♡)

See you in the next post!! 

~ Love, Sonya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment