Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Saturday 12 April 2014

New Upload Hair Accessories~~ -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ

Hi guys~
Back with cute Sonya here~ *okay, you can go vomit first, lol*


Today, I'm gonna share you about my handmade accessories~
New style of my cute handmade hair accessory is released~~

You can check it from my facebook~ 

This is vintage lady type but in yellow one~ ^ ^ So cuteee~
It totally match with my yellow dress~~


And the newest model is~~~~~~~~~~~
TADAAAAA.............

the ribbon is nice~ but...
arrgh~ my hair is so damn dry!! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
It's so girly cute~


Here is it~
This is the newest model of my handmade cute hair accessories~
If you wanna  order it, just contact me, OK? ^ ^


Thank you for reading..
And see you in the next post~
\(^▽^)/

~ Love, Sonya ❤ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment