Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer

Thursday 10 April 2014

My new product release!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hi guys!!
Back with me, Sonya here in my little blog post..

As you know, recently I made a post about my new business..
you can check it here~
Now I'll release other new model of it~ ^ ^

I love fashion, I love accessories, I love photographs, and I love aets~
So, that is why I started to run a small business that suit my hobbies well..
That is selling my handmade hair accessories~
I'm quite busy nowadays..
b'cus I work, I go to college, and now spend my time to make money~
LOL

I think I still young enough to make money and start a business..
So, I started to make a small business which don't need much capital..
In this business, all you need are materials...... and Unique IDEA~
I can pour all my idea to create many cute and beautiful products, all by me!
That is cool right?? (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Q : Why I made a decision to start business now?
A : - I think I have a talent to make one,
- I need to save more money that can use in my future,
- I need to be an enterpreneur as young as I can,
- I want to relax and get refreshing when I'm old, so I must started it now,
- I think everyone have a chance~ (so do you guys~)
And many reason even I don't remember it all~

Q : Why you choose Stay Joking " Wear Me Now!!" brand name?
A : I chose them b'cuz it's quite cool, and when someone heard that name..
maybe they will confuse and curious *maybe* to see what is that..
I think when we choose name, it must be a name that will make everyone curious about..
And maybe "Wear Me Now!!" can be a spell like magic??! LOL

Okay..
Today I'm gonna release my new products of Stay Joking "Wear Me Now!!"~

Here is it~
1. Pearl Lace - 01


2. Lacy Red Ribbon - 02


3. Violet Ribbon - 03


4. Pearl Pinky - 04



5. Cute Pink Lace - 05


6. Vintage Lady - 06


7. Rose Flower Band - 07


8. Creamy Sweet - 08


9. Snow Flakes - 09


10. Curve Pearl Rose - 10



I'm wearing my rose flower band~

I like it so much~~ 

 
There's a snow flake on my hair~ ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ



Thank you my lovely customers~
this is just some of the product finished! ^ ^



All the product done! Yeiiy!

I hope you wish my new business will success and become bigger~ ^ ^
Amen.

Okay, thank you for reading my post today guys!
I hope you like it and can give you some inspiration to a new business~
And make you to be an enterpreneur..
Never say late or to young to start a business..
You can start it from a small business like me,
and then make them bigger! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Thanks and see you in the next post guys!! ^ ^

~ Love, Sonya ~

No comments:

Post a Comment